Thursday, October 16, 2014

Radio Stars

Finally something new to report: the SUBICE cruise is going to be on NPR! Today Ben, Bob, and I were interviewed by Heather Goldstone for her program Living Lab on our local NPR station. The segment will air this coming Monday 10/20/14 at 9am and again at 7pm on 90.1 WCAI. It will also be available to stream online at http://capeandislands.org/post/arctic-spring-chasing-elusive-algal-bloom 

I have never been on the radio before so it was a little nerve-wracking, but I think it went well. We mostly talked about the science and the narrative story of the cruise, but I don't want to give to much away or you won't listen! 

In other news I am continuing to slowly work on the art inspired by the cruise, mostly the pieces for the plankton bloom installation, but no word on a show just yet. Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment